Hello guys! I am so excited to be posting this gift guide, specifically because if you're Canadian all of these items are available at your local Shoppers Drug Mart. So let's jump right in because I have a ton of items to show you.
|Quo Cosmetics | Gift Guide 2017|
1. Lip Gloss Ornament, this item retails for $5.00 & comes in 3 different shades. This is perfect for those people who love to hide gifts on their Christmas tree!
|Quo - Lip Gloss Ornament|
2. Brow Essentials Kit, this item retails for $10.00. Since brows are always a huge trend anyone could appreciate this gift. Fantastic for a stocking stuffer.
|Quo - Brow Essentials Kit|
3. Lip Gloss Bar, retails in stores for $20.00. There's two different shade sets. I think these are a great gift for a lip product lover. Or if you have multiple stocking to fill you can open it & split them up.
|Quo - Lip Gloss Bar|
4. Illuminating Palette, this palette retails for $22.00. Making your face glow, whether it looks natural or supernatural is super huge right now. So this will be an awesome gift for any highlighter fans, or beginners.
|Quo - Illuminating Palette|
5. All About Eyes Shadow Palette, retails for $22.00. This set contains two larger powders, & 12 eye shadows. This set is great for travelling because it contains a good amount of neutrals in one compact set.
|Quo - All About Eyes Shadow Palette|
6. Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe, this set retails for $30.00. This is great to gift on it's own or again you can split them up & using them as stocking stuffers.
|Quo - Luxury Lipstick Wardrobe|
7. Beauty on the Go Trio, this trio retails for $35.00. This set contains three different palettes, 1: 6 pan eyeshadow palette, 1: 3 pan face palette & 1: 6 pan lip palette. This would make a fantastic gift on its own or if you want you can separate them & use them for stocking stuffers.
|Quo - Beauty on the Go Trio|
Quo Cosmetics are exclusively sold at Shoppers Drug Mart, they're currently available now. If you don't see something you like there there's a lot of holiday sets available, not just these. There's brush sets, Lip gloss tubes, count down sets, makeup/Christmas crackers etc. They have A LOT, they're also fairly affordable. So next time you're there check them out because the options seem endless & they're extremely practical.
Thank you so much for reading,