Well looks like Softlips is being unique & breaking from the round trend with their new Softlips Cube 5 in 1 Lip Care.
These cubes claim the following:
- Hydrates – formulated with Shea Butter to restore moisture
- Replenishes – with antioxidant Vitamins A, C, & E
- Smoothes – rich emollients leave lips silky and soft
- Protects – with SPF 15 sunscreen
- Adds Shine – for a perfect radiant finish
However sadly I wasn't a fan of the shape, I get that they're trying to be unique & I know people will buy these just for the shape & that they're new. However the packaging makes it perfect to easily find in your bag or purse but not realistic for your pocket. It's just too bulky.
Lip balm quality is pretty good, I enjoy apply it a few times, 1-2 before I apply lipstick, because it does a good job of smoothing out & moisturizing the lips.
These come in Vanilla Bean & Berry Bliss, I prefer Berry Bliss because it's a more unique scent.
SPR: $4.99 & available a mass retailers & drug stores.
Don't miss a post & Follow my blog!