Hey guys! I hope all is well, I am having a bit of a hectic week so I just wanted to share this quick post.
The products I used are:
Barelements Base Coat
Konad Black Special Polish
& Barelements Top Coat
So to get this look follow these quick steps.
1. Apply a base coat
2. Apply a colour of your choice for a base colour
3. Take some striping take & place it where you want the tip colour to start.
4. Paint the tips the colour of your choice.
5. Remove tape while the polish is still wet
6. Let dry & apply a top coat
Please let me know what you think!
Also please share my nail art with your friends, on facebook, twitter or pinterest!
& don't forget to "like" my facebook page !